Centre for non formal education Triagolnik with the support of the European Youth Foundation implements the project Advocacy and Lobbing program for Roma youth, activists in civil society organizations.
This period Triagolnik organizes informative meeting with civil society organizations and is conducting the process of selection of participants for the multi modular training.
Supporting that cause we invite you to nominate representatives from your organization to participate in the program.
The following conditions are applicable:
- The participants must be Roma nationality, on the maximum age of 25 years (there are possible some exceptions with the age till 30) ready to be included in every phase of the program
- The participants must be active members in the organization that nominees them
- The organization that nominees the participants to work with Roma youth, on the territory of Skopje and Kumanovo, and to be ready to provide to the nominated participants conditions to transfer their gained knowledge to the other colleagues in the organization
Deadline for sending application for the training is 5th of September. Application form
The application should be sent on the following mail: Elena.firstname.lastname@example.org
The training is free of charge. The transport costs for the training will be reimbursed in the amount of the price of bus ticket. For every participant we will cover one meal and coffee.
In the end of the program, the participants and the organizations will get tool kit for advocacy and lobbing. Every participant after the three phases of the training will get certificate for successfully completing the program (training- transfer of knowledge and practical work).
The language of the training will be Macedonian and the location Skopje.
You can download the detailed program for the training here.
The project is grouped in three phases that will be implemented from September to December, 2014:
- Free of charge 3 modular training for advocacy and lobbying for Roma youth, activists from civil society organizations and 1 day workshop with local governments
- Transfer of knowledge from the training participants to their colleagues in their organization
- Practical work, development of campaign proposals for advocacy and lobbying which will be prepared with the support of experienced mentors
For additional information contact: Elena.email@example.com