Project title: Integrated Programme for Employment Competencies – IPEC (IPA- Operational Programme for Human Resources Development 2007) – ongoing project
Location of the action: Macedonia (Skopje, Tetovo, Gostivar, Struga – urban and rural areas) Overall objectives
- Ethnic Albanian woman in targeted communities to gain the competences and confidence to actively participate in labour process; and
- The wider community to support the integration of ethnic Albanian woman in the labour market.
- Targeted woman to gain the information, competence and will to participate in the labour market and gain skills for specific jobs relevant in their communities;
- Targeted woman are trained and confident to initiate employment and self-employment opportunities;
- Targeted communities encourage the inclusion of woman in the labour process;
- Long-term mechanisms developed at local level to support woman in seeking and creating employment opportunities.