Having effective communication and presentation skills is the art to succeed to transfer your ideas to other people. If you are frustrated because you cannot convey what you want to say and if you really want the people to hear you and to understand you, then this training is the right one for you!
Through this training you will learn how to interact in your environment, how to present yourself and how to cope with the fear of presenting to an audience and thus create a positive self-image.
Who is this training designed for?
This training is primarily designed for those who have not started working yet, as the communication and presentation skills are essential for success in the workplace, and are not acquired through formal education.
What do the participants gain by this training?
Upon completion of the training, the participants will:
- know how to communicate effectively and will be able to recognize and eliminate the factors that may be an obstacle to effective communication;
- know how to effectively create, transmit and receive messages in the work environment;
- be aware of their own communication style and will be able to identify the points for improvement;
- be aware of the messages they sent through non-verbal communication and they will know how to use it in order to communicate more effectively with the colleagues;
- know how to plan, structure and execute a successful presentation;
- Know how to effectively use verbal and non-verbal communication in the presentation;
- know how to properly use visual aids;
- will gain practical techniques for overcoming nervousness during a presentation
Where and when will the training be conducted?
The training consists of 28 hours direct work with the group. It will be conducted February 22 and 23 and March 1 and 2 from 10am-4:30pm. During the training, there will be two coffee breaks/day and one more break of 30 minutes. The training will take place in the Training Centar of Triagolnik. At the end of the training, each participant will receive a certificate.
Cost of training: 3000 denars *** for applying for your participation, you need to complete the attached application and together with the certificate of payment of the total amount or of the first instalment of the amount you need to send them to email@example.com Application for communication and presentation skills
This training will be also implemented in June.
Price: 3000 den
Location: Skopje, Triagolnik – training centre
Duration: 7,8, 14, 15 June, 28 hours
For more information contact us every work day from 8:30am to 4:30pm on: Tel: +389 2 32 90 389 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Emilija Veteroska Jovanoska