Project title: Youth and Key Competences as corner stone for EU integrations
Location of the action: Montenegro, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Serbia and Macedonia
To raise the awareness of the importance of the development of the key competences for lifelong learning in the Countries of Western Balkan as a necessary prerequisite in the process of the EU integration of the region.
- To introduce the concept of the key competences and raise the awareness of relevant government institutions and youth organizations of its value and potential use for the development of competent and active citizenship;
- To explore current situation in provision of key competences by different socials actors as a starting point for their further development in accordance with CoE (Council of Europe) Recommendations;
- To set up a framework for continuous, coherent and complementary approach in the provision of the key competences by different social actors.
- Strengthened relationship and realized joint initiative between CSO and National Institutions related to Youth and/or EU across the region
- Overview of current situation in provision of key competences by different socials actors across the region
- Created regional framework with nationally relevant differences for continuous, coherent and complementary approach in the provision of the key competences by different social actors
- Raised awareness of stakeholders and general public on importance of focusing on youth and the key competences development for the sustainable EU integrations of four countries
- Institutional partners learning the benefits of involving youth in decision making.
- Strengthened regional youth lobbing base.
Created impetus for key competences development strategies to be adopted by governments.