The number of companies and institutions that are in need of professionals with competencies and skills for successful plan, management, administration and utilization of resources and management of EU funded projects increases daily. A growing number of employers look for employees who will dominate in this area, which means that the participants can more easily come to employment and can use their knowledge, skills and competencies.
After successful completion of training, the participants will gain competencies in:
- Identifying appropriate opportunities for EU funding
- Developing effective partnerships (understanding the principles of partnership, identifying appropriate partners, building partnerships, joint preparation of project proposals, maintaining close cooperation in the implementation of the project)
- Preparing successful Grant Proposals (setting realistic goals and responding to a real need for project intervention, presenting the project according to the given directions, using a logical framework, preparing the budget)
- Strengthening the competitiveness of the organization
- Managing the project effectively (understanding the Grant Agreement, managing the changes in the Grant Agreement, implementing the procurement, applying the EU rules for visibility)
- Reporting on the use of EU funds (monitoring, forms, and reporting ways)
This training is designed for those who want to acquire new skills and competencies, or to improve the existing ones, in the field of project management and to prepare project proposals, as well as all those who work on projects within the civil society organizations, local governments and institutions.
Where and when will the training be conducted?
The training consists of 28 hours direct work with the group. The training will take place in the Training Centar of Triagolnik. At the end of the training, each participant will receive a certificate.
The potential participants in necessary to know English and to have computer skills.
Download the detailed program of training: curriculum-depth training program for developing and managing projects funded by the EU
Cost of training: For last time, there is a 60% discount, 3000 denars!!!
*** for applying for your participation, you need to complete the attached application and together with the certificate of payment of the total amount or of the first instalment of the amount you need to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact us every work day from 8:30am to 4:30pm on:
Tel: +389 2 32 90 389
Contact person: Emilija Veteroska Jovanoska